A Week of Symfony #686 (17-23 February 2020)
This week, Symfony development activity focused on fixing small issues and implementing features such as caching choice lists in forms. Meanwhile, the SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020 conference published more details about the activities we'll organize to celebrate Symfony's 15th anniversary. Finally, SymfonyLive Paris 2020 conference announced its full schedule and SymfonyLive Lille 2020 conference will take place next week.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 83 pull requests were merged (19 in code and 64 in docs) and 53 issues were closed (28 in code and 25 in docs). Excluding merges, 41 authors made 2,017 additions and 398 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 7225a01: [Workflow] fixed the Graphviz dumper command
- a81cbc9: [Ldap] force default network timeout
- 212841b: [Config] don't throw on missing excluded paths
- aa3637d: [Security] prevent TypeError in case RememberMetoken has no attached user
- 8197d9a: [PhpUnitBridge] use trait instead of extending deprecated class
- 643f34f: [DoctrineBridge] fix indexBy with custom and some core types
- 1676e3a: [ExpressionLanguage] fixed collisions of character operators with object properties
- 5867c7e: [Validator] updated the Polish translations
- 88b89c9: [Routing] add locale requirement for localized routes
- bd42f12: [Notifier] remove not needed argument $bus in BrowserChannel notify
- 93ccd28: [FrameworkBundle] skip notifiers tags in UnusedTagsPass
- 2b68d53: [Notifier] added Sinch texter transport
- baf4245: [Messenger] add missing return in AmazonSqsReceiver getMessageCount
- d33a483: [String] allow to keep the last word when truncating a text
- f01bbc7: [Validator] add the divisibleBy option to the Count constraint
- 269c4a2: [Form] added support for caching choice lists based on options
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Messenger] Split receiver and sender factories
- [Mailer] Support more headers for Mailgun
- [VarDumper] Improve rendering in HTML format
- [VarDumper] Add ddf() and dumpf() functions to dump to a file
They talked about us
- Real Time web applications with the Server Sent Events protocol. Symfony, ApiPlatform, Angular, Akita and Mercure
- Auto-configuration of Doctrine repositories as services
- How to get a PhpStorm warning over Symfony dump()
- Symfony: How to add table prefixes with Doctrine
- Deploy your Symfony 5 app to Heroku with the addon ClearDB MySQL
- El nuevo libro sobre Symfony 5 ya está disponible en español
- Symfony 5: Comandos de consola útiles
- Symfony Translation — Comprenez-vous ?
- Auto-configuration des dépôts Doctrine en tant que services
- Symfony 5: guida rapida
- Convertendo uma requisição json para um array no Symfony
- Как организовать скины в Symfony
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Understanding Git & Symfony ErrorHandler: Berlin, Germany (February 25)
- Beyond HTTP with serverless Symfony, and more!: London, United Kingdom (February 26)
- Symfony User Group Cologne - Februar'20: Cologne, Germany (February 27)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (March 3)
- Symfony User Group Osnabrück: Osnabrück, Germany (March 12)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.