A Week of Symfony #784 (3-9 January 2022)
This week, Symfony released the first versions of the recently open-sourced Symfony CLI project. In addition, Symfony announced the upcoming ending of Early Bird Tickets and Call for Papers period for the SymfonyLive Paris 2022 and SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition conferences.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 23 pull requests were merged (11 in code and 12 in docs) and 24 issues were closed (21 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 9 authors made 25,472 additions and 13,530 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- dcc1ffe: [Config] fix return type of ExprBuilder::ifEmpty()
- 29843b3: [Console] allow OutputFormatter::escape() to be used for escaping URLs used in href
- 7b32f97: [DependencyInjection] fix nested env var with resolve processor
- ddfaf70: [Messenger] allow a zero time-limit for messenger:consume
- db414b6: [Translation] fixed help text of translation provider commands
- 162a5a3: [String] add conflict for translation-contracts v3
- b626db7: [Notifier] use correct tag for ExpoTransportFactory service
- 098ff62: [HtmlSanitizer] some minor changes in the config API
Newest issues and pull requests
Symfony CLI is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It includes the Symfony Local Server, the best way to run local Symfony applications. This week Symfony CLI released its new 4.27.5, 4.27.6 and 4.27.7 versions with the following changes:
- Use main as the default branch when doing
project:migratewhen a project has more than one NFS mount
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) Symfony 5 Security, Chapter 39: Security Events & Listeners
- (Video) Symfony 5 Security, Chapter 40: Creating a Security Event Subscriber
- (Video) Symfony 5 Security, Chapter 41: Custom Redirect when "Email Not Verified"
- (Video) Symfony 5 Security, Chapter 42: 2 Factor Authentication & Authentication Tokens
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communique — 7 January 2021. A look at Symfony and PHP news
- Symfony & Doctrine: Part 3
- Query me some Google Books API with Symfony
- Testing Twig Extensions The Right Way
- Run Symfony commands inside a docker container
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.