Security Issue Management Improvements
Some days ago, Kousuke Ebihara sent an email to the Symfony dev mailing-list about how we could improve the security release announcements. It also took the time to list all past security issues in Symfony.
Today, I'm pleased to announced that we have improved our management of security issues in several ways:
- There is a new Security Advisories section on the blog that lists all blog posts about security releases;
- We have improved our process by refining the way we handle and resolve security issues;
- There is a new http://symfony.com/security shortcut URL that redirects to the documentation section that talks about security in Symfony;
- The security page in the documentation now also lists all past security advisories (including the ones for symfony 1.x);
- All emails sent from the mailing-list now have a link to the security page.
Security Issue Management Improvements symfony.com/blog/security-issue-management-improvementsTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.