Symfony 2.8.11 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #19859 [ClassLoader] Fix ClassCollectionLoader inlining with declare(strict_types=1) (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19780 [FrameworkBundle] Incorrect line break in exception message (500 debug page) (pedroresende)
- bug #19595 [form] lazy trans `post_max_size_message`. (aitboudad)
- bug #19870 [DI] Fix setting synthetic services on ContainerBuilder (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19848 Revert "minor #19689 [DI] Cleanup array_key_exists (ro0NL)" (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19842 [FrameworkBundle] Check for class existence before is_subclass_of (chalasr)
- bug #19827 [BrowserKit] Fix cookie expiration on 32 bit systems (jameshalsall)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.