Symfony 2.8.43 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.43 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28005 [HttpKernel] Fixed templateExists on parse error of the template name (@yceruto)
- bug #27997 Serbo-Croatian has Serbian plural rule (@kylekatarnls)
- bug #27941 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed icon alignment issue using Bootstrap 4.1.2 (@jmsche)
- bug #27937 [HttpFoundation] reset callback on StreamedResponse when setNotModified() is called (@rubencm)
- bug #27927 [HttpFoundation] Suppress side effects in 'get' and 'has' methods of NamespacedAttributeBag (@webnet-fr)
- bug #27904 [Filesystem] fix lock file permissions (@fritzmg)
- bug #27758 [WebProfilerBundle] Prevent toolbar links color override by css (@alcalyn)
- bug #27831 Check for Hyper terminal on all operating systems. (@azjezz)
- bug #27794 Add color support for Hyper terminal . (@azjezz)
- bug #27809 [HttpFoundation] Fix tests: new message for status 425 (@dunglas)
- bug #27716 [DI] fix dumping deprecated service in yaml (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.