Symfony 3.1.7 released
Symfony 3.1.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #20550 [YAML] Fix processing timestamp strings with timezone (myesain)
- bug #20543 [DI] Fix error when trying to resolve a DefinitionDecorator (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20544 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix time-sensitive tests that use data providers (julienfalque)
- bug #20484 bumped min version of Twig to 1.28 (fabpot)
- bug #20519 [Debug] Remove GLOBALS from exception context to avoid endless recursion (Seldaek)
- bug #20455 [ClassLoader] Fix ClassCollectionLoader inlining with __halt_compiler (giosh94mhz)
- bug #20307 [Form] Fix DateTimeType marked as invalid on request with single_text and zero seconds (LuisDeimos)
- bug #20480 [FrameworkBundle] Register the ArrayDenormalizer (dunglas)
- bug #20286 [Serializer] Fix DataUriNormalizer's regex (dunglas)
- bug #20466 [Translation] fixed nested fallback catalogue using multiple locales. (aitboudad)
- bug #20465 [#18637][TranslationDebug] workaround for getFallbackLocales. (aitboudad)
- bug #20453 [Cache] Make directory hashing case insensitive (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20440 [TwigBridge][TwigBundle][HttpKernel] prefer getSourceContext() over getSource() (xabbuh)
- bug #20287 Properly format value in UniqueEntityValidator (alcaeus)
- bug #20422 [Translation][fallback] add missing resources in parent catalogues. (aitboudad)
- bug #20378 [Form] Fixed show float values as choice value in ChoiceType (yceruto)
- bug #20294 Improved the design of the metrics in the profiler (javiereguiluz)
- bug #20375 [HttpFoundation][Session] Fix memcache session handler (klandaika)
- bug #20377 [Console] Fix infinite loop on missing input (chalasr)
- bug #20372 [Console] simplified code (fabpot)
- bug #20342 [Form] Fix UrlType transforms valid protocols (ogizanagi)
- bug #20292 Enhance GAE compat by removing some realpath() (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20326 [VarDumper] Fix dumping Twig source in stack traces (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20321 Compatibility with Twig 1.27 (xkobal)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.