Symfony 3.3.6 released
Symfony 3.3.6 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #22244 [Console] Fix passing options with defaultCommand (@Jakub Sacha)
- bug #23705 [Form] Add notice to upgrade to PHP v7.0.8+ (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23683 [VarDumper] Keep and reuse array stubs in memory (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23686 [Console][WebServerBundle] Use "exec" when possible (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23684 [Debug] Missing escape in debug output (@c960657)
- bug #23644 [VarDumper] Dont use Stub objects for arrays - lower GC pressure (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23615 [Cache] Handle serialization failures for Memcached (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23654 [DI] Fix using private services in expressions (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23662 [VarDumper] Adapt to php 7.2 changes (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23649 [Form][TwigBridge] Don't render _method in form_rest() for a child form (@fmarchalemisys)
- bug #23588 [WebProfilerBundle] Display trace and context in the logger profiler (@lyrixx)
- bug #23023 [DoctrineBridge][PropertyInfo] Added support for Doctrine Embeddables (@vudaltsov)
- bug #23618 [Routing] allow HEAD method to be defined first (@DavidBadura)
- bug #23619 [Validator] Fix IbanValidator for ukrainian IBANs (@paroe)
- bug #23605 [DI][Bug] Autowiring thinks optional args on core classes are required (@weaverryan)
- bug #23586 Fix case sensitive sameSite cookie (@mikefrancis)
- bug #23584 Fix the design of the profiler exceptions when there is no message (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #23238 [Security] ensure the 'route' index is set before attempting to use it (@gsdevme)
- bug #23330 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix full sized dump hovering in toolbar (@ogizanagi)
- bug #23581 [Config] Minor fix (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23580 Fix login redirect when referer contains a query string (@fabpot)
- bug #23577 [WebProfilerBundle][TwigBundle] Fix infinite js loop on exception pages (@ogizanagi)
- bug #23558 [FrameworkBundle] fix ValidatorCacheWarmer: use serializing ArrayAdapter (@dmaicher)
- bug #23573 [Config] Make ClassExistenceResource throw on invalid parents (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23574 [VarDumper] Move locale sniffing to dump() time (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23575 [VarDumper] Use "C" locale when using "comma" flags (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.