Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 4.0, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 6.0 (the current stable version).
Table of Contents
Do you prefer video tutorials? Check out the Webpack Encore screencast series.
create static CSS and JS files in your
public/ directory and include them in your
Encore is inspired by Webpacker and Mix, but stays in the spirit of Webpack: using its features, concepts and naming conventions for a familiar feel. It aims to solve the most common Webpack use cases.
Encore is made by Symfony and works beautifully in Symfony applications. But it can easily be used in any application... in any language!
- How to Use a Custom Version Strategy for Assets
- Advanced Webpack Config
- Configuring Babel
- Using Bootstrap CSS & JS
- Using a CDN
- CSS Preprocessors: Sass, LESS, etc.
- Adding Custom Loaders & Plugins
- Using webpack-dev-server and HMR
- FAQ and Common Issues
- Encore Installation
- jQuery and Legacy Applications
- Creating Page-Specific CSS/JS
- PostCSS and autoprefixing (postcss-loader)
- Enabling React.js
- Creating a Shared Commons Entry
- First Example
- Enabling Source Maps
- Enabling TypeScript (ts-loader)
- Inlining files in CSS with Webpack URL Loader
- Asset Versioning
- Encore Versus Assetic?
- Enabling Vue.js (vue-loader)