Symfony 2.6.0-BETA2 released
Symfony 2.6.0-BETA2 has just been released. This is the last version before the 2.6 final release later this week. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #12555 [Debug] fix ENT_SUBSTITUTE usage (nicolas-grekas)
- feature #12538 [FrameworkBundle] be smarter when guessing the document root (xabbuh)
- bug #12539 [TwigBundle] properly set request attributes in controller test (xabbuh)
- bug #12267 [Form][WebProfiler] Empty form names fix (kix)
- bug #12137 [FrameworkBundle] cache:clear command fills .php.meta files with wrong data (Strate)
- bug #12525 [Bundle][FrameworkBundle] be smarter when guessing the document root (xabbuh)
- bug #12296 [SecurityBundle] Authentication entry point is only registered with firewall exception listener, not with authentication listeners (rjkip)
- bug #12446 [Twig/DebugBundle] move dump extension registration (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12489 [FrameworkBundle] Fix server run in case the router script does not exist (romainneutron)
- feature #12404 [Form] Remove timezone options from DateType and TimeType (jakzal)
- bug #12487 [DomCrawler] Added support for 'link' tags in the Link class (StephaneSeng)
- bug #12490 [FrameworkBundle] Fix server start in case the PHP binary is not found (romainneutron)
- bug #12443 [HttpKernel] Adding support for invokable controllers in the RequestDataCollector (jameshalsall)
- bug #12393 [DependencyInjection] inlined factory not referenced (boekkooi)
- bug #12411 [VarDumper] Use Unicode Control Pictures (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12436 [Filesystem] Fixed case for empty folder (yosmanyga)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Symfony 2.6.0-BETA2 released symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfony-2-6-0-beta2-releasedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.