Symfony 3.1.0-RC1 released
Warning: Symfony 3.1 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.1.0-RC1 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #18879 [Console] SymfonyStyle: Align multi-line/very-long-line blocks (chalasr)
- bug #18881 [Security][Ldap] Fixed issue with password attribute containing an array of values. (csarrazi)
- bug #18864 [Console][DX] Fixed ambiguous error message when using a duplicate option shortcut (peterrehm)
- bug #18883 Fix js comment in profiler (linnaea)
- feature #18867 [Cache] Drop counting hit/miss in ProxyAdapter (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18837 [Serializer] AbstractObjectNormalizer: be sure that isAllowedAttribute is called (dunglas)
- bug #18838 [Serializer] ObjectNormalizer: add missing parameters (dunglas)
- bug #18844 [Yaml] fix exception contexts (xabbuh)
- bug #18840 [Yaml] properly handle unindented collections (xabbuh)
- bug #18765 Catch Throwable (fprochazka)
- bug #18813 Catch Throwable (fprochazka)
- bug #18839 People - person singularization (Keeo)
- bug #18820 [Config] Allow schemed paths in FileResource (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18828 [Yaml] chomp newlines only at the end of YAML documents (xabbuh)
- bug #18814 Fixed server status command when port has been omitted (peterrehm)
- bug #18759 [Validator] Support for DateTimeImmutable (krzysiekpiasecki)
- bug #18799 Use levenshtein level for better Bundle matching (j0k3r)
- bug #18413 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix CORS ajax security issues (romainneutron)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.