Symfony2: Beta2 released
60 developers have made more than 600 commits since beta1, and I'm just talking about Symfony "core". And what about the docs? It's also really impressive: 35 people helped enhancing the documentation with about 250 commits.
That is huge! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release in one way or another.
I won't list all the changes in this post, but I will highlight the work that has been done on the documentation recently.
The cookbook has also been updated with quite a few new recipes:
- How to create Console/Command-Line Commands
- How to use PdoSessionStorage to store Sessions in the Database
- How to customize Form Rendering in a Twig Template
- How to set External Parameters in the Service Container
- How to implement your own Voter to blacklist IP Addresses
As always, don't forget to read the UPDATE file to know how to upgrade to beta2.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.