Symfony2: Beta2 released
60 developers have made more than 600 commits since beta1, and I'm just talking about Symfony "core". And what about the docs? It's also really impressive: 35 people helped enhancing the documentation with about 250 commits.
That is huge! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release in one way or another.
I won't list all the changes in this post, but I will highlight the work that has been done on the documentation recently.
The cookbook has also been updated with quite a few new recipes:
- How to create Console/Command-Line Commands
- How to use PdoSessionStorage to store Sessions in the Database
- How to customize Form Rendering in a Twig Template
- How to set External Parameters in the Service Container
- How to implement your own Voter to blacklist IP Addresses
As always, don't forget to read the UPDATE file to know how to upgrade to beta2.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.