Symfony 5.4 Release
Symfony 5.4 is the current long-term support version.
- Status: Maintained
- Requires: PHP 7.2.5 or higher
- Latest patch version: 5.4.22
- Released on: November 2021
- End of bug fixes: November 2024
- End of security fixes: November 2025
TIP: Get this information in JSON format: https://symfony.com/releases/5.4.json
Symfony 5.4 is backed by Private Packagist. Private Packagist is a fast, reliable, and secure Composer repository for your private packages. It mirrors all your open-source dependencies for better availability and monitors them for security vulnerabilities.
Other Symfony Releases
Learn about the Symfony release process.
Check Future Releases
When will future Symfony versions release?
Stay up to date and subscribe for email notifications about new releases: